Impressive budget renovations can make all the difference to your home.
Here are some ways to update your home on a budget.
- Building material suppliers often run economy ranges on essential building materials allowing a lot to be done on a budget these days. E.g. bullnose skirting is a very common skirting board which Skirtingsrus run an economy range on.
- Sanding floors back to the original wooden floorboard is a labour of love but such a cheap and effective budget renovation
- Corner sinks for cloakrooms can be cheap but such a useful space saving solution to have in the home
- Re hanging doors that open into small rooms to open outwards – alleviates the claustrophobic feeling and makes useful space.Isn’t this a great idea and it would cost nothing but your time.
- Repainting is always such a great budget option when it comes to renovation and it is always super effective
- New tiles in your bathroom or even just cleaning and re-grouting your tiles can really make a bathroom look fresh and new again.
- Turning an outdoor shed into a little home office by adding a window and a power supply a desk a nd a chair and a warm rug is a simple and practical renovation
- Repainting, adding fresh numbers and a brass knocker to your front door can really update the front of you house.
- Adding a skylight into a loft space can transform it into a useable room and can be less expensive than you imagine
- How about artificial lawn? This can make SUCH an impact and instantly restores a garden to tip top condition. Plus they last for years and think about the lack of maintenance!
I hope this has given you some food for thought? Have you renovated on a budget?