I have been tagged by the lovely Maggy at Life at the Zoo for the versatile blogger award. This is just a bit of fun in the blogging community but I thought you might like to know 7 fun facts about me.
1 . I have been blogging for 10 years – wow! 10 years before that I worked as a social worker and had my own small therapy practice working with kids. I blog a lot about interiors and money but I also write a lot about wellbeing and kids and my latest book Create Your Own Happy was published last year
2. I have a degree in American Literature, a Masters in Social work and a Postgrad in Psychotherapy. I am also a qualified life coach. I do love to study!
3. I have been vegetarian since I was 11 and my kids and OH are too. Wellbeing really matters to me and I am a constant quest to learn how to be more content
4. I believed was a crap cook for years but at Christmas, I was bought the Bosh cookbook and now I would honestly say I am a great cook I have about 10 foolproof great recipes up my sleeve (get this book if you think you can’t cook!)
5. I live In Nottingham right by some of the best bloggers in the UK who are also super lovely and super supportive – this makes a HUGE difference to my work
6. My parents died too early and this knocked me and shaped me along with losing the absolute light of my life. I absolutely adored them. I have very little family. My friends old and new are HUGELY important to me.
7. I am learning to play the guitar. This is work in progress. One day I want to hold a gig in a small bar and possibly duet with Keith Urban and Willie Nelson. It did, however, take me 17 years and over 1000 lessons to pass my driving test. I am quite slow at learning practical things!
Okay, so there you go 7 fun facts about me… I tag the following lovely blogger to share their fun facts too!
Penny at Penny blogs
Sally at Who’s the Mummy
Nickie at Typecast
Emily at A Mummy Too
Cass at Frugal Family
Lucy at Capture by Lucy
Emma at Mums Savvy Savings
Jen at Style Brief
Emma at Mummy Mummy Mum