Have you ever considered buying or renting property abroad.I ti s so tempting isn’t it – a place in the sun. I devour those TV shows where people go house hunting abroad and I would juts absolutely love somewhere sunny I could retreat too for whole summers or even winters!
I wouldn’t want to go too far. I would want to be able to get home easily if my family need me to, so I really don’t want flights that take hours and run irregularly and land far away form the Midlands.
Spain would be perfect. Sunny climes and a quick trip with regular, short flights.
Marbella is a wondeful place to visit. let me tell you why:
1) Marbella’s accomodation is simply fantastic. AltaVista Property Marbella has some stunning acomodationg and if you look at the Apartments for sale Calahonda you will be absolutely blown away, they are just stunning!
2) The pretty coastline in Marbella is consistenly regarded as one of the best in the world. Many of it’s beaches have been given the Blue Flag Award for having sustainable tourism but still offer an amazing beach experience. There are also plently of water activities on offer all around in Marbella such as jet-skiing and parasailing.
3) If you visit the Avienda del Mar, you can see some incredible sculptures by Salvador Dalí, There are ten sculptures in total, each brougth by the city of Marbella when the park was created. The park also has some great views of the sea and the park has some lovely benches where you can sit down and relax.
4) Casco Antiguo (old town) in the heart of Marbella is a picturesque slice of history, with many of the buildings dating back to the 16th century, when Marbella was under Arabic rule. In the very centre of the town is Plaza de los Naranjos (Orange Square). Built in 1485, the square contains the city’s oldest church called Ermita de Santiago.
5) La Concha is the largest mountain around Marbella, and on a clear day you can see from the peak to North Africa. It is quite a long walk all the way to the top, but there a several other routes to viewing points lowere down the mountain.
I think a home in Marbella would be pretty awesome but I actually think I’d want to stay all year!